Just the Tip post. The only difference is that I was much more precise with the tape and didn't need a glitter line to cover up any mishaps!
I actually asked my boyfriend what colors to use and he suggested bright pink and teal. The colors I ended up using were Orly's Gumdrop for the tips, and Sally Hansen's Presto Pink for the base.
I think this is a fab combo for spring/summer, so it might have been a bit premature season-wise. But, whatevs! The colors are super cute. Give it a try for yourself, ladies!
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
- ► 2015 (52)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- Shameless Self Promotion
- The Look For Less: Bow Rings
- Super Adorable Clutch for Spring!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Pants You Can Eat Off Of
- The Prettiest Dress I've Seen In a While
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Impress Nails (I'm NOT Impressed!)...
- Super Cute Spring Dress ON SALE!
- My New Obsession: BB Becker's "It's Okay" Bracelet...
- Five Fast Ways to Dry Your Nail Polish
- Sniff This: Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Touch
- Fashion Faux Pas: Wearing Crocs to the Gym
- Cotton Candy Nails: So Good You'll WANT To Bite Th...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Is That A Keyboard In Your Pants...
- Springtime Shoes (It's Not Too Early to Look!)
- Jackie’s Corner: How to Dress Well on a Budget
- ▼ March (15)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)