Saturday, October 5, 2013
I've always been a HUGE fan of all things in her collection (especially the handbags!), but I recently found this super cute Floral Strapless Party Dress and I'm absolutely smitten with it.
Teal is actually one of the colors that is in style for the season. I love it because we don't usually see a lot of bold colors in the Fall.
The cut of the dress and the floral print makes it look a bit vintage and unique, which makes it the perfect dress.
What I really like is the fact that you can wear this for any occasion. Pair it with heels and some earrings with some bling to dress it up, or wear it with flats and a cardigan to dress it down. You can also wear it when it starts to get chilly outside--just throw on a pair of opaque tights!
This dress is definitely on my wishlist (hint, hint). It's a little pricey at $188.00, but because it can be worn for literally anything, anytime, it's really a good investment...or at least that's what I'm telling myself to justify it!
- Happy Halloween!
- Say Yes to Smoochable Lips!
- Superb Store Spotlight: Dots
- Sniff This: Victoria's Secret Night
- Eco-Friendly Baubles by Silvana K (And a GIVEAWAY!...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Harem Pants (Yes, AGAIN!!!)
- Shop for a Cause at Sephora (AND a Giveaway)!
- Makeup Tips for Gals with Glasses
- Wine Not?
- My Latest Obsession: Floral Betsey Johnson Dress
- Get Your Glow On! Plus a GIVEAWAY!!!
- Blush Rules to Break
- Beauty Products on the go!
- ▼ October (13)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)