Monday, October 7, 2013
I'm totally loving Sally Hansen's latest Complete Salon Manicure polish colors. My fave? The delightfully titled "Wine Not?" polish that looks awesome on all skintones.
Fall usually makes me want to bust out my darker hued polishes, but this year I wasn't really into it as much. That's why I absolutely adore this new shade. It's dark enough to be on trend for the season, but also has a bright-ish punch of color to it. It's the perfect shade!
Often times, new nail polish colors come out that really don't go with anything. But this hue is great for any occasion. And it seems to go with tons of my outfits magically, so I'm definitely in love!
I've always loved the Complete Salon Manicure polishes. They come in so many fab colors, and I can usually apply one medium-thick coat for it to immediately turn opaque. It also dries quicker than other nail polishes I've tried.
The one thing that I'm not a fan of is the fact that the polish claims to have a base coat and a top coat built in, so you don't have to worry about applying them. But after trying to sport just the polish, I noticed that it chipped quicker than usual and, because there was no top coat, it didn't look shiny or gorgeous.
Aside from that, this stuff is fantastic! Just make sure to apply your regular base and top coats for the best results.
Each bottle of polish is about $6 and you can find them at most drugstores.
- Happy Halloween!
- Say Yes to Smoochable Lips!
- Superb Store Spotlight: Dots
- Sniff This: Victoria's Secret Night
- Eco-Friendly Baubles by Silvana K (And a GIVEAWAY!...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Harem Pants (Yes, AGAIN!!!)
- Shop for a Cause at Sephora (AND a Giveaway)!
- Makeup Tips for Gals with Glasses
- Wine Not?
- My Latest Obsession: Floral Betsey Johnson Dress
- Get Your Glow On! Plus a GIVEAWAY!!!
- Blush Rules to Break
- Beauty Products on the go!
- ▼ October (13)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)