I did want to share these awesome tips from Lowenberg, Lituchy & Kantor on how to get an irresistible and kissable smile!
Instant Whitening Tips:
- Mix baking soda and peroxide and brush teeth to remove surface stains. Crest Whitestrips are also a good at-home option for whitening teeth and makes them appear brighter.
- Chew raw, crunchy veggies to help mechanically remove surface stains.
- Wear lip shades with blue undertones. It contracts the whiteness of teeth and makes them look super bright.
- Coat your teeth with a thin layer of Vaseline to protect them before drinking red wine or any other teeth-staining food or drink.
- Use a tongue scraper to remove plaque from the fissures of the tongue.
- Order a cocktail with vodka. (This is my fave tip!) It actually kills bacteria in the mouth that causes bad breath.
- Eat parsley. It's simply magical at keeping breath fresh.
- Rinse twice daily with an ADA-recommended antiseptic moth rinse.
Check out http://lowenberglituchykantor.com/ for more info.